Thursday 19 December 2013

Christmas Gift Guide for HIM

Hi!

So it is a week until Christmas and even though this is a bit late, I usually put off getting presents for men until the last minute because they are so difficult to buy for so I just bury my head in the sand about it.  A lot of these gifts I have either bought for family members, guy friends, ex boyfriends or know guys who own these and love them.

First is the Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette 50ml Gift set from Boots, which is £39.50.  This is (in my opinion at least) the sexiest smell alive.  Any man wearing this is guaranteed some female attention.  The packaging is also gorgeous/luxurious.  An absolute must for me this Christmas.

Next is the Pacman Alarm Clock.  This is really cute and would be good for a younger teenage brother as it's fun, they'll definitely use it and it looks cool.  For £15.95, it is super cute and I can imagine a lot of boys would like this.

The big ticket item on this list for the boys has got to be the Bose SoundLink Wireless speakers.  At £169.95, it is a huge spend but oh so worth it and any guy will absolutely love these.  They have an AUX input as well as blutooth connection and they are really great quality.  My friend Josh has them and they are the ultimate speakers!   If you're looking for a big one, definitely go for this!

A nice new leather wallet never goes a miss, and this black one from Ralph Lauren is sure to be a hit.  It is a nice simple design, but with the Ralph Lauren logo, and plenty of card/cash/coin storage.  At £55, it is great quality, does the job and looks really nice.

A Grandpa gift that I've gone for this year is adopting a Dog at Dogs Trust on behalf of my Grandpa.  I found a black labrador retriever called Rosie and thought it would be perfect and he's an animal lover so is (hopefully) going to really love that.  I had the initial letter sent to me so I could wrap and sort the initial bits and all the updates can then get sent to him over the year.  It's a minimum of £1 a week, but doing that for a year adds up.

A fun gift for a lad would be this Desktop Air Hockey table (you can also get ones for pool, table tennis, etc).  It doesn't take up much room but getting it out will make them feel like their room might as well be a games room.  My brother has had a couple of things like this over the years and loves them.  It's just one of those boy toys which they love for some reason.  It's £16.73.

This is for those indie musical types (we all know one, whether it be boyfriend or brother) and it's a ukulele!  My friend Emily got one for her boyfriend and I thought it was a genius idea.  Everyone needs a New Years resolution and it can be to learn to play it.  It's a really cool, fun and easy instrument and quite a few would love it.  You can get the ukulele, a set of strings and a tuner for £37.85, plus a book to learn from for £5.73.

Those are just some basic ideas for men's Christmas!  I hope it has helped you if only just a teeny weeny bit!

Much love,
Rosie
-x-

'I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment