Monday 13 January 2014

Elemis Dreamy Sleep Night Time Moisturiser: Review

Hola!

So as you may have noticed, one of my resolutions to blog twice a week went out the window quite quickly.  I was in a production within the first few days of January and I really wanted to try to blog, but I was so so shattered!  To make up for it, I'm going to do a mega blogging fortnight!

To kick it off, I'm reviewing the Elemis Dreamy Sleep Night Time Moisturiser.  I bought quite recently, so this is initial impressions, but I'll update you if anything changes.

First of all, what I really like about this is that it is for young skin - I'm always trying to find creams that work well for my skin which aren't anti ageing, which most of them seem to be nowadays.  This is the best night cream I have tried and beats the No7 Beautiful Skin and Clarins one in my books for lots and lots of reasons:

- It leaves no residue
- It starts sinking into the skin immediately and even though it doesn't fully absorb quickly, it is a night treatment so it really does it's magic over night not instantly
- When you wake up in the morning, your skin feels soft, supple and fresh, unlike other moisturisers which can leave your skin feeling groggy or clogged when you wake up and not very radiant and fresh
- The scent is very aromatic and is one that really makes you feel like it is time to rest and sleep, which is a nice added extra
- It has a pump rather than being in a tub, so you don't have to put your grubby fingers in it and what you put on your face is clean and fresh



I hope those reasons made sense.  Really, this is an incredible moisturiser and I'm really really keen to try out more Elemis products.

Much love,
Rosie
-x-

'If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission'

No comments:

Post a Comment