Sunday 27 April 2014

Sorry I've Been Missing...

Hello my dears,

So I haven't really been around for a huge amount of time... sorry!  My laptop went bust and it's still not been fixed, but I've managed to get some connection on my family computer to have a quick update.

Since my last blog, I have failed two driving tests, taken part in two productions and gone to New York.

In the next month I am pledging to blog the following:
1. His Dark Materials - show week
2. Why is John Lennon Wearing a Skirt?
3. Driving Tests... Why are they so annoying?
4. New York in Pictures
5. New York Make-Up Haul
6. New York H&M Haul
7. New York Souvenir Haul
8. 18th Birthday Party - Get Ready With Me!
9. Clarins Take off the Day Balm: Review!
10. Updated Skin Routine
11. Quick and Easy Summer Hair Styles
12. Rehearsals: Get Ready With Me!
13. Rehearsal outfits
14. Stage2 Youth Theatre
15. Day to Night Summer Make-Up
16. Naked 3 Palette: Review and Tutorial
17. 'No Make-Up' Make-Up Tutorial

Also, very excitingly, I will be setting up a YouTube Channel in July!  I will be operating under the name Rosebud96 for my main channel and RosebudTV for my vlogging channel.  My main channel will have a large variety of videos on it, from funny challenges to tutorials to travel tips to general beauty/fashion tips and videos.  I will also vlog holidays or any fun day trips for my vlogging channel.  I hope you enjoy it - I'm very excited.

Much love,
Rosie
-x-

'The road to hell is paved with good intentions'

No comments:

Post a Comment