Sunday 2 February 2014

Lancôme Artliner: Review!

Hello everyone!

First of all, Happy February! Is it just me who can't believe we're already into the second month of the year?

Anyways, on to the blog.  So after Christmas, I decided to go on a bit of a make-up shopping spree and picked up this little beauty - the Lancôme Artliner.  I think I've fallen in love.  For years, I used the Boots' Natural Collection liner (£1.99), which I loved and would still maybe use if I couldn't get hold of this for some reason, but this product has blown every other eye liner out of the water.

It comes out black (I mean jet black, none of this faded slightly grey rubbish) and lasts all day with no smudging.  It glides on really easily and makes it so simple to do matching flicks and thicknesses of lines.  It can be natural or dramatic, it looks great.  It is really good at staying on through all sorts, I've worn this in the rain, whilst exercising and even when crying at The Little Mermaid and it stayed on with no problems.


The packaging is also really nice and luxurious.  The actual 'pen' bit of it feels like I'm just drawing perfect lines with felt tips, and it really just applies beautifully and smoothly.  It does retail at £22.00 but it is so worth it!  I promise!


Another bonus of it is that some liners are so gel-like that they can seep down into your eyes and as a contact wear lenser, this really really stings and you end up with mascara and eye liner all over your face like a panda.  This dries instantly so you don't have to worry about opening your eyes too big for fear of smudging or any dribbling into your eyes.

There isn't much more to say on this other than it is incredible and I don't think I'd ever go to another eye liner again.

Hope this helped you guys!  Let me know what you think of the liner in the comments.

Much love,
Rosie
-x-

'Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it'

No comments:

Post a Comment